Travel, run over the world...this will be my job!
The driving license category C allows driving heavy goods vehicles (motor vehicles for the transport of goods with a gross weight exceeding 3500Kg that can be combined with a trailer with a maximum mass up to 750 kg.).
It also allows the driving of:
- Agricultural and forestry tractors.
- Agricultural, forestry and industrial machinery.
To be qualified for category C you must have a valid driving license for category B.
Minimum age: 21 years. (Registration possible 6 months before reaching age)
To register you must present the following documents:
- Personal identification document, stating that the student resides in the national territory;
- Presentation of the Tax Identification Number;
- Valid driving license for category B
- Medical report issued by any doctor in the exercise of his profession;
- Certificate of Psychological Evaluation
- A current photo.