The driving license for category D allows to drive heavy passenger cars (motor vehicles for the transport of passengers with a gross weight exceeding 3500Kg or more than nine places including the driver, that can be combined with a trailer with a maximum mass up to 750 kg.).
It also allows the driving of:
- Agricultural and forestry tractors.
- Agricultural, forestry and industrial machinery.
To be qualified for category D the driver must have a valid driving license for category B.
Minimum age: 24 years.(Registration possible 6 months before reaching age)
To register you must present the following documents:
- Personal identification document, stating that the student resides in the national territory;
- Presentation of the Tax Identification Number;
- Valid driving license for category B
- Medical report issued by any doctor in the exercise of his profession;
- Certificate of Psychological Evaluation
- A current photo.