My autonomy and freedom are at a small step.
The driving license for category B allows driving light vehicles (motor vehicles with a gross weight not exceeding 3,500 kg, and not more than nine places, including the driver, that can be combined with a trailer with maximum weight up to 750 kg or, being higher, provided that the maximum weight of the assembly does not exceed 3,500 kg.
It also allows the driving of:
- Motor tricycles exceeding 15 kW if the holder is over 21 years of age;
- Vehicles of category A1, if the holder is over 25 years of age or, not being, if is holder of the AM category or the moped driving license;
- Agricultural or forestry tractors single or with mounted equipment, provided that the maximum mass of the assembly does not exceed 3500 kg;
- Agricultural or forestry tractors with trailers provided that the maximum mass of the assembly does not exceed 6000 kg;
- Light agricultural or forestry machinery.
Minimum age: 18 years. (Registration possible 6 months before reaching age)
To register you must present the following documents:
- Personal identification document, stating that the student resides in the national territory;
- Presentation of the Tax Identification Number;
- Medical report issued by any doctor in the exercise of his profession;
- A current photo.